Mod 2: Developing a professional portfolio
Posted by arlekeno on April 8, 2011
Reading from Goodfellow, I wonder how I give students a sense of wonder, What do I do for my library kids? Ok, lets make a list! (Liked in LIbrary subjects, not so much in Educational Research… Yes EER 500, I am talking about you!)
What do I do for my kids?
- Answer basic questions: Where is this book, how do I print?
- Answer more specialised questions: Do you have information on this? (often need to ask a lot of FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS to make sure they know what they want) and finding books.
- Recomending books to read for pleasure or study.
- providing general support for home and in class work ( team teaching).
- Provide a safe and quiet place to study.
Will have to think more on this later.
The attainments and work examples I have and can do. Think Chromadepth 3D 😀
My beliefs about teaching, Again, I will need to think on this.
I wonder if I can get my references to write letters about me.
An Overview of ePortfolios: Good lists and things to think of really.
The other links don’t work, I presume it would be just more onf the same. On to th next reading, ON IMPLEMENTING WEB BASED ELECTRONIC PORTFOLIOS (2002)
A bunch of lessons and tools at http://electronicportfolios.org/web2/class/index.html#ref I particularly like the Eportfolo how to with wordpress.
I like the idea of using this to get ALIA/ASLA accreditation, or even bettered, Become Chartered through the U.K> (sigh) so here are some standards
Will base my portfolio around this.
Oh, and the NSW standards